Riverview Truck Accident LawyersGet a Free Consultation
Truck drivers and their employers must follow several rules and regulations. These laws keep everyone safe on the road, preventing drivers and trucking companies from committing negligent acts like poor maintenance or driving under the influence.
Unfortunately, not all truck drivers adhere to these rules, leading to serious accidents on the road. If you are injured in a Riverview truck accident, the truck accident lawyers at Vanguard Attorneys can represent your claim and help you secure the compensation that you deserve. Call (813) 471-4444 for a free consultation.
Why Choose Our Truck Accident Attorneys
- Our attorneys have decades of combined experience representing injured truck accident victims. We will leverage our skills and knowledge to craft a compelling case for your maximum settlement.
- We take all cases on a contingency fee basis. If we do not secure compensation in your claim, you will not be charged any legal fees.
- Our truck accident lawyers understand how difficult the aftermath of a truck accident can be. We will handle all aspects of your case on your behalf so that you can focus on recovery.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
Large commercial trucks can cause extensive damage on the road. These vehicles can weigh up to 80,000 pounds and often carry potentially dangerous cargo. As a result, collisions involving these vehicles can result in severe injuries, such as the following.
- Broken bones
- Cuts, sprains, and bruises
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Burn injuries and scarring
- Internal organ damage
- Facial injuries
Who Is Liable for a Riverview Truck Accident?
Many dangerous conditions and situations can lead to a truck accident, including bad weather, defective vehicle parts, and dangerous driving behaviors. If you are injured in one of these collisions, you can hold the at-fault party accountable through a truck accident lawsuit.
You can hold multiple parties liable in your claim, such as the following.
- The Driver: If the accident was caused by the negligence of the truck driver, you can name him or her in your lawsuit. Examples of driver negligence include drinking and driving, distracted driving, speeding, and running red lights or stop signs.
- The Company: Companies are liable for the actions of their employees. If the at-fault driver is an employee of a trucking company, you can name his or her employer in your claim. You can also file a lawsuit against the company if its negligence caused your accident, such as failing to maintain their vehicles or properly train drivers.
- A Manufacturer: In some cases, truck accidents occur due to a defective vehicle or auto part. If a defective product contributed to the accident, you could file a lawsuit against the manufacturer.
A Riverview truck accident lawyer from Vanguard Attorneys can help you identify the liable party and find your optimal path to maximum compensation. He or she will launch an in-depth investigation into your accident and identify the cause so that you can pursue the appropriate course of action.
Contact a Riverview, FL Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents can have a major impact on your life. In these situations, you deserve justice—and the truck accident lawyers at Vanguard Attorneys can help. Contact us today to schedule your free case consultation with a Riverview truck accident lawyer.