Brandon Sports Injury LawyerGet a Free Consultation
Have you or a loved one suffered from a sports injury caused by a negligent third party in Brandon? If so, Vanguard Attorneys want you to know that you have the right to recover compensation to help with your injuries, pain, and suffering.
For over ten years, the experienced Brandon personal injury lawyers at Vanguard Attorneys have been intensely committed to seeking justice on behalf of clients who have experienced a personal injury.
So, if you’re ready to get started working with us, call at (813) 680-2007 or book your free consultation online today.
How Can A Brandon Sports Injury Lawyer Help?
A Brandon sports injury lawyer can:
- Collect Evidence and Manage Documentation: Physical evidence can be lost easily, paperwork misplaced, and memories fade. A lawyer takes the burden of managing these items off your hands.
- Thwart Common Insurance Company Tactics: Insurers profit when they devalue claims. A good Brandon sports injury lawyer, like those at Vanguard Attorneys, knows exactly the tactics insurance companies attempt to use to pay you less than you’re owed.
- Represent You In Settlement Negotiations or Court: When working with a sports injury lawyer, you can be confident when they work on your behalf to argue your case in the boardroom or the courtroom.
What Damages Can I Recover For My Sports Injuries?
Here are the types of damages that can be recovered by working with a Brandon sports injury lawyer:
- Lost Wages
- Lost Future Earning Potential
- Medical Bills and Debts
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Funeral and Burial Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD
Common Sports Injuries
Researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) found these to be the most common sports injuries individuals experience:
Additionally, the CDC reported that over 283,000 youth sports participants visited the emergency room for traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) related to sports or recreation activities over the course of a ten-year period.
Who Can Be Held Liable For My Brandon Sports Injuries?
The first step in determining who can be held liable for a sports injury is determining if the injury was considered to be within the normal scope of risk associated with it. If it is outside the normal scope of risk, then the negligent third party could be held liable.
Here are some different parties that could be held liable for a sports injury:
- Coach or Instructor: If the injury was due to a leader or authority figure encouraging or pushing the player to perform actions outside the normal scope of risk, this could yield legal action against that person.
- Facilities or Property Manager: If the injury came about due to unkempt or poorly maintained premises (on or off the active field of play), this could give rise to legal action against those responsible for the property.
- Equipment Manufacturer: If the injury occurred due to malfunctioning equipment, this could give rise to a suit against the manufacturer.
Contact A Brandon Sports Injury Attorney Today
Determining liability in Brandon sports injury cases can get complicated quickly. That’s why it’s paramount to contact a helpful sports injury lawyer like those at Vanguard Attorneys.