Brandon Golf Cart Accident LawyerGet a Free Consultation
Golf carts are a popular mode of transportation in Brandon and throughout Florida, especially in resort areas and retirement communities. They are a convenient and leisurely way to get around and travel short distances. What many people do not realize, however, is the potential for serious injuries in a golf cart accident.
If you or a loved one suffered an injury in a recent golf cart accident, do not hesitate to contact the Brandon personal injury lawyers at Vanguard Attorneys for legal advice. We are here to protect your rights and discuss your legal options. You may be able to recover financial compensation for your accident.
Why Choose Vanguard Attorneys?
- Our trial attorneys are prepared to maximize your recovery through all means possible, including litigating your golf cart accident case at trial in Hillsborough County, if necessary.
- We have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients. We have resolved countless automobile accident cases in Florida.
- We accept golf cart accident injury claims in Brandon on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won’t pay us anything for our services unless you win your case.
Common Golf Cart Accident Injuries
Golf carts are not designed to offer a great amount of protection to vehicle occupants in an accident. This means if a motor vehicle strikes a golf cart, the occupants of the latter can sustain severe and life-threatening injuries. Common injuries include:
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Crush injuries
- Internal injuries
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Neck injuries
- Road rash and lacerations
- Soft-tissue injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrist injuries
These injuries can occur in a single-vehicle golf cart crash, as well. Golf cart passengers may be ejected from the vehicle if the cart hits a tree or obstacle, for example, or victims could become pinned beneath the golf cart in a rollover accident.
Who Can Be Held Responsible for a Golf Cart Accident in Brandon?
Florida is a no-fault insurance state, meaning accident victims generally seek financial compensation from their own insurance companies, regardless of fault. If your injuries are serious, however, you may have grounds to file a claim against someone else for causing your golf cart crash. Potentially liable parties may include:
- Vehicle driver: the driver of a motor vehicle may be responsible for acts of negligence such as driving while distracted or under the influence after striking a golf cart.
- Golf cart owner: inadequate golf cart maintenance or mechanical issues that lead to an accident could point to golf cart owner liability.
- Golf cart manufacturer: defective golf cart equipment and related malfunctions, such as brake failures, could result in a product liability claim against the manufacturer.
Holding one or more parties legally responsible for your golf cart accident in Brandon could lead to a financial payout for your past and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, the wrongful death of a loved one, and more.
Contact an Experienced Brandon Golf Cart Accident Lawyer Today
It is crucial to consult with an experienced golf cart accident lawyer in Brandon if you or a loved one has been injured in this type of disaster. A lawyer can be instrumental in you and your family obtaining the financial compensation that you need during this difficult time. Our lawyers will advocate for your rights and help you rebuild your life. Contact us today to request a free case review. Call (813) 471-4444 or contact us online anytime.